Jewelry Size Guide
Necklace Length Approximations
At Elisa Maree Jewelry we offer several lengths of necklaces, and we love to layer! Here is some helpful hints when purchasing your necklaces:
- 14.5"-15” will sit as a choker tight to the neck
- 16” will sit around your collar bone
- 18” will sit roughly 2” below the collar bone
- 20” will be longer and close to your cleavage.
Remember when you add a pendants or gemstone, it will hang longer than the chain due to its size and weight.
To measure your ring size at home, follow these steps:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Wrap the string around the base of the finger, between your base knuckle and middle knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area mark your length.
- Use the ring size chart below to find your ring size.